CGOA Board of Directors Responsibilities
· Term of service: two years, not more than two consecutive terms
· Monthly Board teleconference meeting, one hour in duration
· Attendance at Annual Chain Link Conference, including additional time for Board meeting
· Committee advisor assignment, including regular committee meetings
· Unsalaried position that includes partial reimbursement for travel to Chain Link Conference
How to run for the board
Forms must be submitted to complete candidacy for the CGOA Board.
1. Be a member of CGOA in good standing for three consecutive years (current on member dues), serving on a committee or volunteering in some capacity for the benefit of CGOA or an active industry partner supporting the art, craft and education of crochet.
2. Review the CGOA bylaws for an understanding of the CGOA mission, Board nominee criteria and Board of Director responsibilities.
3. You may nominate yourself or another member using this nomination form.